Last Updated: 07/2021
White Key takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously and has taken all measures in order to fully comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/267 (“GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and with Law 4624/2019, that is implementing GDPR Regulation in the Greek legislation.
What information we collect:
Booking Enquiry / Contact Form
When you make an enquiry on our website using either our Booking Enquiry Form, or our Contact Form, we collect the information that you submit in the form, as listed below:
- Telephone Number
- Country of Residence
- The IP address from which you submit your enquiry
The legal basis for processing
We collect through our website the information above for the sole purpose of communicating with you in relation to your request. We will communicate with you either by email or by telephone.
We do not collect and process any children’s personal information.
Booking with White Key
When you make a booking in one of our villas, we require the following information, which we collect and store in order to prepare the necessary paperwork for your rental, as well as to optimally serve your booking:
- Country of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Passport Number
- The country issuing your Passport
- VAT Number (For residents of Greece only)
Storing your information
1. All information that we collect is stored in databases managed by third parties (our “Software Partners”) who are certified as GDPR-compliant. All information is stored in servers in the European Union.
Our current Software Partners are:
- Google Inc (www.google.com)
- Backbone Technologies (www.backbone.gr)
- Jotform (www.jotform.com)
- MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com)
- Zoho (www.zoho.com)
Please review their privacy policies regarding the storage conditions.
If you request us to delete your information, we will delete them as described above in “Your Rights” Section.
Safety of personal information
Personal information is processed in such a way so that the protection of the information can be guaranteed, including the protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, using appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality").
WK takes all reasonable measures to promptly delete or correct personal information which is inaccurate in relation to the purposes of the processing.
WK (“WK” includes the company’s authorized personnel) prevents any unauthorized access to personal information and equipment used for their processing or use.
Use and sharing of your Information
White Key will only use your information with the purpose of conducting business with you and will never share your information with any third parties, except if you make a Booking with White Key, in which case your information will be used as follows:
- We may share your information with the Property Owner of the Villa that you have booked for contractual purposes only (i.e. signing of the lease agreement) in accordance to Greek Law.
- Your information may be shared with the Greek Tax Authorities, where lease agreements are submitted, in accordance with the Greek Law.
Basic information (Name, Telephone Number, Email) may be shared with our trusted Service Providers (car rental companies, travel agencies, yacht chartering companies, aviation companies, etc. ) with the purpose of optimum service delivery.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time.
Your rights include:
- Right of confirmation
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right of restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw data processing consent.
Please contact us in one of the following ways to obtain a copy of the information that we hold for you, as well as to ask us to correct your information, or erase your information.
- By Telephone: +30 210 72 15 530
- By Post: White Key SA, Agamemnonos 6, Athens 15231, Greece
- By Email: email@example.com
By making a Booking Enquiry on our website using either our Booking Form, or our Contact Form, you agree to this Policy and give an explicit and informed consent to processing of your personal information under the Terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use the Forms.