Small, cozy and very secluded
4.400 - 6.800 euros/week
This stone-buit villa, mixing Greek traditional architecture with Asian elements of style, enjoys a privileged location on the beautiful hill behind Parikia, offering magnificent sea views over the main town, which are on fire during sunset. The property/'s serene location, yet close proximity to the center, offer guests absolute privacy and easy socializing on one of Greece/'s most cosmopolitan islands.
The villa has been designed in pure harmony with its surrounding natural environment with which it blends perfectly. Asian art and furniture has been meticulously selected bythe owners, creating an interior, which cleverly mixes the prevailing element of stone with the earth-colored furniture and the strong dashes of Aegean white.
Outdoors, the terrace and pool, with their tent gazebo and summery feel, provide for an ideal setting to enjoy your morning coffee or your evening cocktail.
A 4x4 is strongly recommended as the last few hundred meters are on a rough, unpaved road.
Living area, dining area, open-plan kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom en suite, adjacent small living area with sofa bed suitable for a child
- 1 Twin/Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with access to a terrace.
Large terrace with sunlougers, dining table, gazebo with sitting area, large infinity swimming pool.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature Toiletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Swimming pool: 6 x 11 m, Infinity
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wireless Mobile Router and Satellite
- Closest airport: Paros, 20 min drive
- Closest port: Paroikia, 10 min drive
- Closest town: Paroikia, 10 min drive
- Closest beach: Parasporos