A lovenest on the beach
4.000 - 6.800 euros/week
Located in the greater area of Psaraliki, only 5 minutes from the town of Antiparos, this charming summer house is set directly on a beautiful sandy beach. With no neighbors around and its private wooden decks directly bordering the soft beach sand, this villa is a summer lovers/' nest par excellence.
Traditional in style, using predominantly stone inside and out and with ample white spaces bringing in the summery flair, this wonderful residence is truly charming. Its interiors are furnished in a contemporary manner rustically twisted, cordially inviting guests to feel at home on the soft white fluffy couches and armchairs. In its three appealing bedrooms equipped with petit en suite bathrooms, it comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests, being a perfect retreat for a couple or small group of friends/family.
Outdoors, inspiring summer living comes to life with a beautiful terrace with deck, dining area and a day bed with net, as well as the soft melody of the sea to the front, simply sweeping guests away!
Living and dining area, open plan fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom en suite
- 1 Master bedroom en suite
- 1 Twin bedroom with en suite shower
Shaded sitting and dining area, day bed with net, direct access to an amazing sandy beach
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- White Key Signature Toilletries
- Travel assistance and Concierge service
For more information please visit our WK Services section.
- Air-condition in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
- Closest airport: Paros, 20 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest port: Paros, 35 min drive and 10 min by ferry
- Closest town: Antiparos, 5 min drive
- Closest beach: On the beach