Villa Simone, Corfu, Greece
Easy summer living
This villa is located in Kassiope, on the Northeastern part of Corfu, spreading lavishly over a 4000 sqm plot. It nests serenely on an elevated spot between ravishing nature, offering a truly charismatic and multifaceted summer setting with amazing sea views and walking distance to a beautiful pebble beach.
This stone-built, contemporary residence perfectly balances luxury with the warmth and coziness, essential to a convivial summer refuge. Its five airy en suite bedrooms, all individually styled and furnished, provide for really comfortable accommodation in an overall colorful and blissful living environment. Outdoors, its grand stone-paved terraces offer an amazing variety for open-air and shaded sitting options, including a beautiful pavilion with couches by the pool, various al fresco dining areas and perfect romantic little corners. Pick your favorite spot for sea- and stargazing in this summer residence that is simply ideal for bringing together family and friends!
Ground Floor: Living room, large dining room, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Master bedroom en suite with private balcony
Lower ground floor: TV room, guest bathroom
- 3 double bedrooms en suite
- 1 independent double bedroom en suite with kitchenette and separate entrance
Outdoors: Various dining and lounging areas, swimming pool sun loungers, children playground, vegetable garden, access to an amazing pebble beach
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Travel assistance and Concierge services
See our At Your Service section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange.
- Swimming pool: 5x12 m
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Closest airport: Corfu, 50 min drive or 10 min drive and 15 min by sea taxi
- Closest port: Corfu, 45 min drive or 15 min by sea taxi
- Closest town: Corfu, 40 min drive/ 15 min by sea taxi
- Closest beach: Secluded pebble beach, 5 min walk