Villa Citrus, Hydra, Greece
Moments of joy by the sea
The villa enjoys one of the most privileged positions that we have ever seen, located at a remote part of Hydra and built right on a beautiful thin pebble shore, this is as close as you can get to the sea! Your transportation is mainly arranged by sea taxis or by private boat but you can also enjoy the island flair by taking a long walk to the picturesque and cosmopolitan town of Hydra.
The villa itself is a perfect blend of traditional and modern contemporary aesthetics. The owners have naturally paid much attention to the decoration and overall style of their beloved home, by combining some fine antique furniture with modern design elements, colorful canvas, cozy sofas with light colors,which altogether create a perfectly balanced ambiance. Outside, the small garden is a place of "refuge" for everyone, especially during evening hours when one can enjoy the delicious meals prepared by the villa's housekeeper while the sun magically sets right in front of you. This villa is mostly enjoyed by families, small groups of friends or just a couple who appreciates the "simplicity" of what summer holidays should be about.
Ground Floor: Main living and dinning area, kitchen, guest bathroom, staff bedroom ensuite (used by the villa's staff).
- 1 bedroom with a double and a single bed (suitable also for 3 children) with ensuite bathroom.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- 1 bedroom with one double and one single bed (suitable also for 3 children) with ensuite bathroom.
- 1 Independent guest house with one double and one single bed (ideal for teenagers) with ensuite bathroom.
The Photo Gallery is not available due to privacy reasons. Please contact us for more information.
- Daily Maid Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Services of local cook who prepares breakfast and lunch/dinner
- Travel assistance and Concierge services
See our At Your Service section for information on the wide range of services we can arrange.
- Wi-Fi and Satellite
- Closest airport: Athens, 1.5 hours by boat (or 2 hours drive) + 25 min by sea taxi
- Closest port: Hydra, 10 min by sea taxi
- Closest town: Hydra, 10 min by sea taxi
- Closest beach: Small pebble beach, less than a minute walk